Information regarding security30.07.2017
We are constantly in contact with the police and local authorities, and the emergency plans have been updated accordingly. Obviously also concerning the weather factor.
You, as festival patrons, can also help us, and in some cases we do depend on your collaboration and help:
– Please keep your festival tickets handy, so we can avoid unnecessary waits and queues because someone is looking for their ticket. The same applies to reservation confirmations of all kinds (Green Camping, reserved camping space, etc.) as well as the 10€ for the parking ticket .
– In case you are making use of the “saving camping space” sheet F, please stick it to your windshield.
– In order to avoid unnecessary crowding – but also traffic jams and queues – please stay in your car until you reach the glass control corridors and only get out of your car when it’s time to collect your wristbands.
– When on the festival site, please be aware of your location. Make a mental note of the emergency exits. You can view and memorise the site map in advance on our website or when you reach the festival site.
– Remember the emergency numbers. Number 110 also works on the festival site. This is the only number to contact the police in case of emergency.
We will not impose a general ban on rucksacks and bags. However, we will conduct checks at separate corridors at the entrance to the infield.
Please ask yourself if you could do without a bag or rucksack on the infield, as the controls take up additional time.
ATTENTION: Please tag your bags – incl. rucksacks! – with your name and a phone number where you can be reached!
We are also offering lockers this year, but the capacities are obviously limited…