Statement on the current situation | Covid-19

We’d like to start with a “Thank you!” to all of you who support us in the current situation.  You are letting us know that you are with us come what may, anticipated or unforeseeable.  The whole SUMMER BREEZE Open Air team is constantly working to find the best solution for everybody involved. This includes you, the bands, the crew and ourselves, planning the festival throughout the year.

News of cancellation und postponement of events make people wonder what will happen. And of course people who are looking forward to the festival season are worried.  The status as of now is that SUMMER BREEZE Open Air 2020 will happen. As long as there are no cancellations from the authorities, the event will take place as planned.

We trust the assessments of our public health authorities and we will follow their instructions strictly. Health comes first. Of course we will inform you about any changes of the situation immediately.  In the unlikely event of a SUMMER BREEZE Open Air cancellation without replacement,  we will offer opportunities for compensation (exchange, refunds, etc.).

Preparation for different scenarios is now our top priority.

News will always be released here:

Until then we really wish that everybody is following the instructions of the official entities.