We are constantly in contact with the police and local authorities, and the emergency plans have been updated accordingly. Obviously also concerning the weather factor.
You, as festival patrons, can also help us, and in some cases we do depend on your collaboration and help:
Fire / grills:
Open fire is strictly prohibited throughout the entire camping and festival site. Camping stoves and barbecue grills are allowed. All grills and stoves MUST be set up on their corresponding stands on firm ground. Coal trays must not be in contact with the ground.
Disposable grills are only allowed with fireproof base (e.g. an old backing tray).
Due to some serious accidents which have resulted in life threatening injuries, we expressly urge you to exercise extreme caution when using fire starters to light charcoal barbecues! Oil lamps are not allowed on the festival site! The same applies to firewood and cressets!
– Please keep your festival tickets handy, so we can avoid unnecessary waits and queues because someone is looking for their ticket. The same applies to reservation confirmations of all kinds (Green Camping, reserved camping space, etc.) as well as the 15€ for the parking ticket .
– In order to avoid unnecessary crowding – but also traffic jams and queues – please stay in your car until you reach the glass control corridors and only get out of your car when it’s time to collect your wristbands.
On the festival site:
– When on the festival site, please be aware of your location. Make a mental note of the emergency exits. You can view and memorise the site map in advance on our website or when you reach the festival site.
– Remember the emergency numbers. Number 110 also works on the festival site. This is the only number to contact the police in case of emergency.
Rucksacks and bags in the Infield:
– We will not impose a general ban on rucksacks and bags. However, we will conduct checks at separate corridors at the entrance to the infield.
Please ask yourself if you could do without a bag or rucksack on the infield, as the controls take up additional time.