This article is over a year old. Its contents may or may not still apply. You can find current news under News .
This year the beloved SUMMER BREEZE programme brochure will obviously be available again on site for a contribution towards expenses of just 1 euro. In it you will find all the info about the festival, as well as the bands playing, and obviously the site map and a competition. Furthermore, the brochure is ideal to get it signed by the bands at the signing sessions.
In the brochure you will also find the complete running order, as well as background articles about the T Party. So if you can’t wait to know which bands will be playing on Wednesday, you should get the 110-pages-strong magazine!
The programme brochure will be available at the following sales points:
– from Tuesday to Saturday at the pedestrian entrance / day box office
– from Tuesday to Saturday at all three supermarkets on the campsite
– from Tuesday to Saturday at the infopoint (ATTENTION: The first 1000 brochures come with a free SUMMER BREEZE postcard and a SUMMER BREEZE pen)
– from Wednesday to Saturday at the official merchandise stand
– from Wednesday to Saturday at the official band merchandise stand
– from Tuesday to Saturday at the VIP check-in
As a little thank you, the first 1000 buyers who get their programme brochure from the infopoint will get a SUMMER BREEZE postcard and a SUMMER BREEZE pen on top for free. If you want to greet your loved ones at home from SUMMER BREEZE the old fashioned way, write your postcard and return it to the infopoint. We will send it off for you, and the postage is on us too! (ATTENTION: Please hand your postcard to the staff at the alleswhisky.de booth)