Not allowed on the entire festival ground:
– baseball bats, slingshots, brass knuckles, tear gas, pepper spray and any kind of weapon
– dry ice
– water guns, paddling pools
– flyer, poster, free CDs for marketing activities
– selfmade attire that could cause injuries (barbed wire, nails,…)
– Drones, remotely piloted aerial vehicles
– Signal horns, megaphones, PA-systems, mixing desks, ampliefiers, electric guitars, drum sets, drums, trumpets, vuvuzelas or similar
– axes, knives with blades exceeding 10cm, carpet knives, power saws, spades and other heavy duty tools or similar
– Ammunition and pyrotechnic articles of any kind
– Kerosene lamps, torches, flammable liquids
– Both analog and digital compact cameras, as well as mobile phones with integrated cameras, are allowed. Reflex cameras with interchangeable objective lenses, video cameras and action cameras (GoPros, etc.), as well as any audio recording devices are prohibited on the concert area, except with the relevant press (photo) pass.
Confiscated items of low value will be thrown away.
Items with higher value can be stored until Sunday 2pm on Black Earth (car inspection) for a fee. Please pick up your items at 2pm on Sunday latest, if you forget to pick up your stuff we will give it to the lost and found bureau in Dinkelsbühl.
It is forbidden to deal any goods at SUMMER BREEZE.
Please don´t dig holes in the ground on your campsite.
Bringing animals to SUMMER BEEEZE is forbidden!
This year we are again collaborating with the Aalen-based NGO Govinda Entwicklungshilfe e.V. Please support them by putting your empty returnable bottles and cans into the bins they place on the festival site. This way each of you can decide how much you wish to support Govinda.
Govinda volunteers will also be out collecting empty returnables. They will be wearing coloured Govinda shirts and an identification. Should anyone identify themselves as returnables collector or collect returnables unasked, please inform the staff at the Govinda info stand near the entrance to the festival site or at the sorting station close to the security camp. There you can also donate your returnables or just stop by for a chat.
Unauthorized collection of returnables is not permitted on the festival site!