Not allowed on the entire festival ground:
– baseball bats, slingshots, brass knuckles, tear gas, pepper spray and any kind of weapon
– dry ice
– water guns, paddling pools
– flyer, poster, free CDs for marketing activities
– selfmade attire that could cause injuries (barbed wire, nails,…)
– Drones, remotely piloted aerial vehicles
– Signal horns, megaphones, PA-systems, mixing desks, ampliefiers, electric guitars, drum sets, drums, trumpets, vuvuzelas or similar
– axes, knives with blades exceeding 10cm, carpet knives, power saws, spades and other heavy duty tools or similar
– Ammunition and pyrotechnic articles of any kind
– Kerosene lamps, torches, flammable liquids
– Both analog and digital compact cameras, as well as mobile phones with integrated cameras and small action cams, are allowed. Reflex cameras with interchangeable objective lenses, as well as any audio recording devices are prohibited on the concert area, except with the relevant press (photo) pass.
– Do not bring your own radios (walkie talkies). The festival productions needs all available channels for security reasons.
Confiscated items of low value will be thrown away.
Items with higher value can be stored until Sunday 2pm on Black Earth (car inspection) for a fee. Please pick up your items at 2pm on Sunday latest, if you forget to pick up your stuff we will give it to the lost and found bureau in Dinkelsbühl.
It is forbidden to deal any goods at SUMMER BREEZE.
Please don’t dig holes in the ground on your campsite.
Bringing animals to SUMMER BEEEZE is forbidden!
There is a ban of glass at Summer Breeze. We will strictly check each car entering the site. Our security will also check the camping grounds during the festival days. Please have understanding and avoid bringing any kind of glass containers.
This includes all food and drink containers made of glass, regardless of the use they are given (e.g. tobacco in a preserving jar). Due to the high accident and fire hazard, oil (kerosene/paraffin) lamps are prohibited too! Perfume flacons, medicine bottles and shishas are allowed.
Best thing to do is to pour all liquids into plastic containers. Please take this issue seriously – otherwise we will face massive problems in getting access to appropriate camping grounds in the future!