Up until now, SUMMER BREEZE has not experienced any violence – and we would like it to stay that way. Anyone looking for trouble or damaging property, inside the fencing or beyond, will be kicked out! Please have the courage to interfere or inform security if someone starts trouble or harasses women.
Weapons are prohibited on the entire festival site! There should be no need to explain why. The list of prohibited items can be found under PROHIBITIONS / PROHIBITED ITEMS & CONFISCATED ITEMS.
Not allowed on the entire festival ground:
– baseball bats, slingshots, brass knuckles, tear gas, pepper spray and any kind of weapon
– dry ice
– water guns, paddling pools
– flyer, poster, free CDs for marketing activities
– selfmade attire that could cause injuries (barbed wire, nails,…)
– Drones, remotely piloted aerial vehicles
– Signal horns, megaphones, PA-systems, mixing desks, ampliefiers, electric guitars, drum sets, drums, trumpets, vuvuzelas or similar
– axes, knives with blades exceeding 10cm, carpet knives, power saws, spades and other heavy duty tools or similar
– Ammunition and pyrotechnic articles of any kind
– Kerosene lamps, torches, flammable liquids
– Both analog and digital compact cameras, as well as mobile phones with integrated cameras, are allowed. Reflex cameras with interchangeable objective lenses, video cameras and action cameras (GoPros, etc.), as well as any audio recording devices are prohibited on the concert area, except with the relevant press (photo) pass.
Confiscated items of low value will be thrown away.
Items with higher value can be stored until Sunday 2pm on Black Earth (car inspection) for a fee. Please pick up your items at 2pm on Sunday latest, if you forget to pick up your stuff we will give it to the lost and found bureau in Dinkelsbühl.
It is forbidden to deal any goods at SUMMER BREEZE.
Please don´t dig holes in the ground on your campsite.
Bringing animals to SUMMER BEEEZE is forbidden!